- Getting Started
- Table of components
- Playground alpha
- Migrating from v0 to v1
This project has a Code of Conduct. By interacting with this repository, organization, or community you agree to abide by its terms.
Hi! 👋 We’re excited that you’re using MDX and we’d love to help. To help us help you, please read through the following guidelines.
If you’re raising an issue, please understand that people involved with this project often do so for fun, next to their day job; you are not entitled to free customer service.
Please chat and ask questions on Discussions! Jump in there and lurk, talk to us, and help others.
Help us help you!
Spending time framing a question and adding support links or resources makes it much easier for us to help. It’s easy to fall into the trap of asking something too specific when you’re close to a problem. Then, those trying to help you out have to spend a lot of time asking additional questions to understand what you are hoping to achieve.
Spending the extra time up front can help save everyone time in the long run.
- Try to define what you need help with:
- Is there something in particular you want to do?
- What problem are you encountering and what steps have you taken to try and fix it?
- Is there a concept you’re not understanding?
- Learn about the rubber duck debugging method
- Avoid falling for the XY problem
- Search on GitHub to see if a similar question has been asked
- Read through the Getting Started Guide
- If possible, provide sample code, a CodeSandbox, or a video
- The more time you put into asking your question, the better we can help you